Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fear
Its funny well maybe not funny but interesting how fear can overtake us. It's something we fight all the time. I know that my little step towards chemo was right, but as you get right down to the nitty gritty, it a lot frightening. For me it's like my mind is full, I can't concentrate. This week I was suppose to be preparing my lesson, but my mind was everywhere, and yet no where. I was a mess. Until you turn over your fear to the Lord, it can consume you. And as we know you can not have Faith and Fear at the same time. It is impossible.

I love the Temple, there you find such peace. And again that is where my fear's turned to Faith. Sitting in the Celestial room with Dennis, I said to him "I'm not afraid anymore" and then a great deal of gratitude filled my heart. Again I am blessed, I am loved. He has a plan for me.