Friday, September 12, 2008

Friends
They make life, a happier place!
I have some very dear friends who gave me a wonderful gift. If you know me, I really don't like people doing things for me, but how can you tell someone NO, when they pull out all the stops and say things like. "I was in the Temple" and "I felt we needed to do this for you" What are you suppose to say to that? So I relented and backed down and they did it. I have a new beautiful bedroom, thanks to Dawna, Joanna, Suzie, Cindy, April, Carol, and more I know behind the scenes. When I said "OK" the flood gates opened, Dawna found a new comforter, brought paint swatches by, and next thing you know they are all coming to paint, and re-do ever thing. I love my new room. I don't have a before picture but I'm going to take some afters just so you can see.
I love my friends, they might not know how much. But they mean a lot to me, I feel very blessed to have them around me.