Saturday, September 20, 2008


Hair today - Gone tommarow

Its just hair, and it will grow back. When one of the side effect say "hair loss", you expect it to happen, and then time goes by and you still have your hair, and then all of a sudden you brush your hair and the brush is full of hair. This continues for a few days, and when you run your fingers through your hair you end up with a handful. You have to decide, do I live with it or do shave it off. I guess I'm a little of a control freak, I choose to shave it off, no more shedding all over everything. So we made it a family event. I asked my kids if they remember the last time we did this, and most of them didn't, so each of them got a turn at my hair.
They thought it was funny to give me a mo-hawk.






The New me, at least for about 6 months, then it will grow back, I'm hoping for a beautiful brown color, straight hair. I'll probably get curly and gray. We missed Whitney in this family event, I think she would have had the most fun. A family that shaves together stays together.